Sunday, November 11, 2012

Recipe to Impress! TO DIE FOR RICOTTA PANCAKES

If you want to impress your boyfriend, your friends or even yourself here is an easy and UNBELIEVABLY delicious pancake recipe to try. Don't take my word for it get out your apron and get cooking!!!!!!

5 Tablespoons Butter
1 cup whole milk or half and half
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon fine salt
3 large egg yolks (no whites)
2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup ricotta cheese

First heat on low the milk and butter in a pan to melt together. Pour that in with everything and whisk for ~2 mins. Grease the pan with butter and put apx a large spoonful of batter. Cook till slightly browned. VOILA!!! Taste!!!

I made it this morning because my boyfriend, Taylor, had a big exam for his surgical residency and I got up early and made him this along with the a proscuitto, mozzarella  arugula and onion scramble. (seasoned with a drop of truffle oil, tapatio, salt and a dash of cayenne). Accompanied with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and coffee. It was a hit! But, the pancakes were definitely the star of the show so I thought I would share.

Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think below xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments/Questions Welcome :)